Coronavirus partner statement
Updated 19 April 2022
Dear Auto Windscreens community,
Auto Windscreens is committed to the wellbeing of our staff, customers and general public and we continue to adhere to Government legislation and guidance.
Our dedicated teams will continue to follow robust health and safety measures which were adopted in March 2020, and we will reinforce our safe working policies to ensure customer confidence in all our services, which includes providing all employees with information on how to identify Coronavirus symptoms and understand the requirements for self-isolating in line with Government legislation.
We will schedule additional communications to customers via text message, internet and social media, as well as during front office calls.
An overview of the measures we have taken are below;
• Our assigned technician will call the customer on the morning of their appointment
• Prior to arrival, we ask customers to follow good hygiene practice and adhere to Government legislation and guidance
• We advise wearing a face covering when entering our premises and attend alone where possible where Government legislation and guidance remains
• Our technicians will not ask a customer to sign our signature device
• Our technicians will adhere to the following personal safety measures:
1. Follow good hygiene practices at all times
2. Use hand sanitiser
3. Wear the standard issue Auto Windscreens face covering when entering customer premises and when 2-metres distance cannot be maintained where required and in accordance with any remaining Government legislation
4. Use vehicle sanitiser to sanitise the common touch points
Our message to customers is available below, which includes mobile appointment coronavirus safety procedures: Customer COVID-19 message.
We understand that it’s important for you to know your customers are receiving a safe service from Auto Windscreens and that’s why we promise to keep in touch with any further changes.
Please stay safe and look after one another.
Commercial and Sales Director, Auto Windscreens